Friday, March 3: Singer/songwriters Alice Howe and Marina Evans join forces for a night of original acoustic music at The Burren. The Boston-born songwriters have traveled far and wide with their music — in Alice‘s case, to the western shores of Seattle, and in Marina’s case, across the Atlantic to Florence, Italy (Marina will be joined onstage by Bernardo Baglioni, Italian-born guitarist and producer, and, incidentally, her husband!). On this rare occasion the two songbirds find themselves back in Boston at the same time, and are eager to share their new music — featuring sweet, sultry vocals, insightful lyrics, and unusual melodies — with a hometown crowd.
Purchase tickets online in advance using the coupon code below to get a special discounted rate!
- What: Rising Stars in Folk: Alice Howe and Marina Evans
- Where: The Burren Backroom, 247 Elm Street, Somerville
- When: March 3, 2017. Doors: 6pm. Show: 7-9pm
- Tickets: $12 advance; $10 advance with coupon code 24HOUR ; $16 at the door
- Purchase Tickets: https://tickets.burren.com/
- Links: marinaevansmusic.com, alicehowe.com